Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Intro

Hi everyone. I have now officially joined the blogging world, at the request of my mom and mother-in-law who are the biggest cheerleaders for me writing down the wildness that is my journey as a mother. I am married to Josh, who is my best buddy, and we have two beautiful children - Judsen is three and Felicity is 16 months old. They didn't come down as twins, but their spirits are so similar that they might as well have. They both have energy and emotions that are too big for their bodies (and this is really saying something, since both are in the 75th percentile for height and weight for their ages), so I get to enjoy what spills over in the form of tears, sword fights, bodily fluids, giggles, dance parties, and slobbery open-mouthed kisses. I love being a mom, but sometimes can't believe the wild antics these two pull. I reported these stories to my family and both my moms encouraged me to write them down, so here we go ... Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. And for the record, I know that elephants don't live in the jungle. However, they didn't have jaguars, orangutans, or tree vipers as a background option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I LOVE your posts!!!!! thanks for keeping me in the loop!

    ReplyDelete